Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's not about me

The phrase "give up" kind of sound negative at first.  It has to depend on what you're giving up on.


I've worked quite hard just to get where I am today. Actually, that "where" is still nowhere. But I'm getting there. I don't just want to be a fire-starter anymore. I actually want to accomplish something this time. It's everyday that you're 20-something. Thing is, at this age, I should already know what I want to do, be doing something about it, and be earning money!


I want to make my parents happy this time. I've got everything I need, anyway.


I can't give up now. Again, it's not all about me.


Romans 12:11-12
Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord.  Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment